things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
everyone needs friends who will encourage them to pierce things and ride things and go to places and buy shit and show off side boob. everyone.
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.
Lately Youtubers seem so stressed and unhappy and I just want to throw them all in a room with puppies and kittens and pizza and nutella and free, fast wifi and each other and just make them all happy